New - eBook - Self-Care and You: Caring for the Caregiver
- ISBN: 9781558105522
- PUB# 9781558105522
Nurses are the consummate caregivers, often sacrificing their own health and wellness while taking care of others. Self-care means choosing behaviors to counter emotional and physical stress, from exercise and nutritious eating to practicing self-centering activities. Given the emotional stress and strains inherent in your profession, it is important that you make self-care a priority. It is vital to your well-being and enables you to effectively continue your day-to-day practice of healing and caring for others.
Self-Care and You applies an integrated approach to the practice of self-care. This handy guide is organized in six self-care pathways: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, relationships, and choices. It’s loaded with detailed examples, guidelines, tips, techniques, and insights about each pathway to help you assess and guide your self-care journey.
You are the center of healing and compassion. Take the time to routinely kindle the flame that drives your passion for nursing. Order this guide and start on your lifelong journey to self-care today!
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Price: $10.16 | List Price: $13.95